All Things Considered... ( not to be confused with the NPR Radio show)😊😉

When you're deciding what to keep, how to keep it, and where to put it, there needs to be many things considered so I wanted to call this blog post "all things considered". 

To respect the NPR radio show, I wanted to give them credit for this great title of theirs!

 OK so here are some things to consider. I recently worked for a client who really loved Christmas and the holidays so I went through a bedroom full of tissue paper, wrapping paper and boxes as well as those adorable Christmas gift bags that everybody loves.


 When something is sentimental I can understand people choosing to keep it, but I wanted to give you some guidelines to consider as you choose how, what, and where to organize.

 Here are a few things to consider:

•  How many of these will I keep?
(  Or maybe how many do I need or want?)

•  When will I use them (next)?

Is it worth paying for a storage unit that might be $70 or more a month, when I can replace my items?

(Keep in mind some sentimental things are excluded but this is a general concept to ask yourself)

• How will I store them?
(  The idea is most effectively- for example, with Christmas boxes we put tiny boxes inside medium boxes and so on so that there weren't big empty spaces)


•  Where will these items end up?
(  Ask yourself this question because if you're moving from let's say a 5 bedroom to a 3 bedroom and you have enough of these decorative items for 3 households, then it is time to very much consider trimming down because the cost of storing them and knowing you won't have the space to use this quantity can be quite important in the future)

Note: 🌠🌲  My family and I did something very rewarding with our extra Christmas items, and we not only got a tax write-off for donating them but we gave many extras to a couple retirement homes where they will use these Christmas decorations to decorate their lobby for all of the senior citizen residents!  It was a blessing for us to give and for them to receive 💜)

 All things considered, I hope that this helps you trim down and open up more space in your life to feel organized and focused! 
If you need help doing this we'd love to help!
Please contact: AtoZNeatSpace@gmail.com

Quick sidenote:
 This was a topical organization, and we only pulled Christmas and decorative items while we left the house untouched otherwise.

 Don't ever feel that you have to tackle everything. If you just wanna deal with your kitchen or you just want to clean up some crafts and art supplies or sports equipment, that's great. It's completely up to you and it doesn't mean that we're going to come in and organize every last inch of your place, unless you want us to!


Comments